Family owned hotel offering awardaward winning 3AA Rosette cuisine is seeking an experienced Chef de Partie to join an ambitious kitchen team based in Norfolk. This is a fantastic opportunity for a culinary professional to further develop their skills.Our Client offers an exciting and modern menu to guests and are always looking at ways to keep reinventing our dishes.
Working in a team of 6 chefs, you will be responsible for cooking and food preparation on all sections of the kitchen. You will be required to work breakfast, lunch and dinner shifts, including weekends.
What we are looking for?
- Ideally 4-5 years' experience in a commercial kitchen, with at least 1 years' experience as a Chef de Partie cooking in a 2 or 3 AA Rosette standard restaurant.
- Experienced and passionate about working in all sections of the kitchen
- A team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- A passionate and hard-working individual
- A relevant qualification in Culinary Arts would be highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety regulations
Along with a fun, family environment, we offer training and development, a competitive annual salary, employee recognition scheme, meals on duty and career progression opportunities. This is a full time role working 4 days a week.
- Accrued Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Good Hours
- Good pay
- Workingfor a well established company
- Potential contract in place
Have we sparked your interest? Apply online today and a member of our King's Lynn team will be in contact.