Are you an experienced Chef looking for a new environment to show off your skills? Take a look at this amazing opportunity we have with our client based in the High Wycombe area!
Job title: Chef/Cook
Location: High Wycombe
Pay rate: £8.21-£11 per hour
The role of a Chef/Cook:
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
The requirements of a Chef/Cook:
- 6 months experience as cook
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the month scheme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Ambassador Scheme.
- You will be paid every Friday.
- Continuous support from branch consultants.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call the National Temps Team on 01322 474655 for more information!
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.