Are you an experienced Chef/Cook with experience of working in a care environment?
Are you able to demonstrate creative flair, nutritional understanding and interest in providing first class food and hospitality within the needs of a care home environment?
Could you benefit from flexible hours and weekly pay?
Swanstaff are Gold Standard Investors in People and promote the highest standards of working. You will be joining a friendly and successful company able to offer you regular work where you will be treated as a professional member of our team.
Our client in in Suffolk is seeking an experienced chef who has a passion for providing nutritious quality meals for elderly or disabled residents, many of whom suffer dementia and other illnesses.
As a Swanstaff Chef/Cook you require:
- Previous UK based experience working as a Chef/Cook within a care environment.
- Experience of designing and cooking nutritionally balanced meals with specific dietary requirements.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to ensure confidentiality
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to take a pro-active approach
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to manage prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Able to work flexible hours across all shifts
- Enhanced DBS (update service is preferred but not essential)
- Own Transport preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations HACCAP and COSHH
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 Cookery preferred.
As a Swanstaff Worker you can also benefit from:
- Full Support of Swanstaff Office Support teams
- Temp of the Month and Ambassadors scheme
- We have a recommend a friend scheme where you could earn:
- £25 for the introduction of a HCA or Support Worker*
- £200 for the introduction of a RGN *
*Criteria must be met before the referral fee is paid. Please speak to the Branch Manager regarding this.
If you're interested in this role and would like to find out more please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Jamie on 01473 558443!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES