Are you looking to continue your passion for cooking? Swanstaff are currently looking for an experienced Cook/Chef to be placed with our prestigious client in the Milton Keynes area!
Job title: Chef/Cook
Location: Milton Keynes
The role of a Cook/Chef
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales.
- Cook food in a timely manner.
- Inform wait staff about daily specials.
- Ensure appealing plate presentation.
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
The requirements of a Cook/Chef
- 6 months previous experience as a Chef or Cook.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the month scheme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Ambassador Scheme.
- You will be paid every Friday.
- Continuous support from branch consultants.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call the National Temps Team on 01322 474655 for more information!
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.