Job Title: Children’s & Families Contact Centre Deputy Manager
Location: Croydon North & South contact centres
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 DOE
Hours: 40 hours unpaid lunch, Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00 whilst working alternative Saturdays with a day in leu
Job overview: We now have an amazing new job opportunity for a Deputy manager position at our Croydon contact centres. The successful candidate will have the chance to showcase and build on their managerial and coordination skills effectively whilst assisting with managerial procedures enabling an efficient course of action for all contact referrals at the centre.
• To assist the manager in the general running of the centre and to undertake his/her responsibilities as may be designated in their absence.
• To manage the daily workload of the Supervised Contact Workers, matching workers to contacts and ensure all work is covered.
• To maintain and develop relationships with Local Authorities, social workers, solicitors and other professionals and service users whilst ensuring contact demands are met.
• To check the content of reports submitted by Supervised Contact Worker, addressing any issues identified by these reports to the relevant channels. Liaising with service staff to improve the quality of reports where required.
• To coordinate planning and review meetings and booking with our clients and service users, ensuring information is shared to the appropriate people, and take payments if required.
• To resolve daily operational problems and queries efficiently and effectively.
• To ensure that the centre is a welcoming environment and that high customer service standards are upheld by all staff.
• Level 3 or higher qualification related to children or young people
• Minimum 6months contact supervisory experiences
• Full UK driving license (desired but not essential)
• Managerial experience (desired but not essential)
What can we offer you?
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) *
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Pension scheme
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.