Job Title: Children’s & Families Contact Centre Manager
Location: Cardiff East & West contact centres
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 DOE
Hours: 40 hours, Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00, unpaid lunch
We now have an amazing new job opportunity for a Contact centre Branch Manager position overseeing both of our Cardiff contact centres. This position will offer you the opportunity in managing a well verse team and ensuring that all regulatory and procedural expectations are met on a daily basis. The successful candidate is expected to independently oversee and administer the daily workload of the centre ensuring all sessions are covered and requests are accommodated.
• To manage all centre staff effectively including but not limited to managing staff punctuality, productivity, report return times, supervisions and appraisals, managing holiday rotas etc.
• To maintain and develop relationships with Local Authorities, social workers, solicitors and other professionals and service users whilst ensuring contact demands are met.
• To ensure the centre is a safe environment to work in and visit.
• To participate in recruitment drives, initiatives and interviews to develop the team as and when required
• To participate in marketing drives and promotional activities to expand the service
• To conduct Safeguarding (Warner) interviews with candidates where required.
• To ensure the content of reports submitted by Supervised Contact Workers, is quality assured addressing any issues identified by these reports to the relevant channels. Liaising with service staff to improve the quality of reports where required.
• To write and deliver training sessions for service staff as required, upon request of Divisional Manager or Compliance Team.
• To resolve daily operational problems and queries efficiently and effectively, escalating where needed.
• To follow Swanstaff and NACCC policies and procedures for the service; including but not limited to safeguarding and child protection, confidentiality and Health and Safety.
• To provide feedback and reporting to the Divisional Manager on a regular basis.
• To work with Swanstaff departments to share information for the business needs and service delivery including data monitoring and service performance reviews.
• To coordinate planning and review meetings with our clients and service users, ensuring information is shared to the appropriate people.
• Level 3 or higher qualification related to children or young people
• Managerial experiences in similar role relating to children or young people
• Full UK driving license
• Speak fluent Welsh or Welsh language qualification (Desired but not essential)
What can we offer you?
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) *
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Pension scheme
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.