Job Title: Children’s & Families Contact Supervisor
Location: Croydon North & South contact centres
Hours and work pattern: 40hours unpaid lunch, Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00 whilst working one alternative Saturday
Payrate: £10.85 per hour
Job overview: We now have an amazing new job opportunity for a Contact supervisor position at our Croydon contact centres. The successful candidate will have the chance to showcase and build on their managerial and coordination skills effectively whilst assisting with managerial procedures enabling an efficient course of action for all contact referrals at the centre.
- Supervise contact between children, young persons and parents, including other family members, risk managing and intervening as necessary to safeguard children.
- To write observational reports of contacts to an agreed format and within agreed time scales
- To ensure the contact environment is safe and positive and reporting any issues or concerns to management.
- To carry out all duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for the health and safety of you and any other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work and to cooperate fully with Swanstaff in health and safety matter
- Transport and escort children and young people.
- Level 3 or higher qualification related to children or young people
- Full UK driving license (desired but not essential)