We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our growing team at Swan Family, as a dedicated and passionate Contact Centre supervisor for our LambethContact Centre. We are an independent provider facilitating child-centred supervised and supported contact for children and family members in the UK. We work with many local authorities to deliver this service and have experience in supporting families through this process. Our aim is to enable children to keep in touch with their parents and families in a safe, friendly, and informal atmosphere. This is a Zero hour contract position, centre opening hours 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday , offering £10per hour.
• Supervise contact between children, young persons and parents, including other family members, risk managing and intervening as necessary to safeguard children.
• To write observational reports of contacts to an agreed format and within agreed time scales.
• To attend and participate in planning meetings or reviews, as required
• To follow safeguarding procedures of Swanstaff and its clients at all times.
• To report any safeguarding concerns promptly
• To attend supervision and training courses in relation to the tasks, as required.
• To ensure the contact environment is safe and positive and reporting any issues or concerns to management.
• To ensure the centre standards are maintained and the centre is always clean and tidy.
• To ensure that the centre is a welcoming environment and that high customer service standards are upheld by all staff.
Benefits: Weekly pay 25 day accured holiday Flexible work pattern Are you passionate about bringing families back together? If the answer is yes, then this is the job for you! EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES