We are looking for sessional contact supervisors for our Coventrycontact centre!
Job Title:Children & Families Contact supervisor
Location: Coventry, CV1
Pay rate:£9.50per hour
• Supervisecontactbetweenchildren, young persons and parents, including other family members, risk managing and intervening as necessary to safeguardchildren.
• To write observational reports ofcontacts to an agreed format and within agreed time scales.
• To attend and participate in planning meetings or reviews, as required
• To follow safeguarding procedures of Swanstaff and its clients at all times.
• To report any safeguarding concerns promptly
• To attend supervision and training courses in relation to the tasks, as required.
• To ensure thecontactenvironment is safe and positive and reporting any issues or concerns to management.
• To ensure thecentrestandards are maintained and thecentreis always clean and tidy.
• To ensure that thecentreis a welcoming environment and that high customer service standards are upheld by all staff.
• Level 3 or higher related to children or young people
• Full UK driving license (Desired but not essential)