We now have an amazing new full-time job opportunity for a Deputy Centre Manager position at our Lambeth contact centre. The successful candidate will have the chance to showcase and build on their managerial and coordination skills effectively whilst assisting with managerial procedures enabling an efficient course of action for all contact referrals at the centre.
- To assist the manager in the general running of the centre and to undertake his/her responsibilities as may be designated in their absence
- To maintain and develop relationships with Local Authorities, social workers, solicitors and other professionals and service users whilst ensuring contact demands are met.
- Ensure the centre is a safe environment to work in and visit.
- Ensuring the timely flow of information between Swanstaff, its clients and workers.
- To conduct Safeguarding (Warner) interviews with candidates where required.
- To check the content of reports submitted by Supervised Contact Worker, addressing any issues identified by these reports to the relevant channels. Liaising with service staff to improve the quality of reports where required.
- To coordinate planning and review meetings and booking with our clients and service users, ensure information is shared with the appropriate people, and take payments if required.
- To work with Swanstaff departments to share information for the business needs and service delivery including data monitoring and service performance reviews.
- To write and deliver safeguarding training sessions for service staff as required, upon request of Family Support Services Manager.
- Minimum 6 months contact supervisory experience
- NVQ Level 3 or higher qualification related to children or young people
- Full UK licence