Swan Family is looking for a Contact Centre Manager Based in Lambeth, we are an independent provider facilitating child-centered supervised and supported contact for children and family members. Our aim is to make sure children keep in touch with their parents and families in a safe, friendly and informal atmosphere.
- To manage all centre staff effectively including but not limited to managing staff punctuality, productivity, report return times, supervisions and appraisals, managing holiday rotas etc.
- To oversee the daily workload of the Contact Centre, matching workers to contacts and ensuring all work is covered and new requests are accommodated.
- To maintain and develop relationships with Local Authorities, social workers, solicitors and other professionals and service users whilst ensuring contact demands are met.
- Ensuring timely flow of information between Swanstaff departments, its’ clients, service users and workers.
- To ensure the centre is a safe environment to work in and visit
- To participate in recruitment drives, initiatives and interviews to develop the team as and when required
- To participate in marketing drives and promotional activities to expand the service
- To conduct Safeguarding interviews with candidates where required
- To ensure the content of reports submitted by Supervised Contact Workers, is quality assured addressing any issues identified by these reports to the relevant channels. Liaising with service staff to improve the quality of reports where required.
- To write and deliver training sessions for service staff as required, upon request of Divisional Manager or Compliance Team.
- To resolve daily operational problems and queries efficiently and effectively, escalating where needed.
- To promote a professional service at all times that adheres to Swanstaff Core Values
- To follow Swanstaff and NACCC policies and procedures for the service; including but not limited to safeguarding and child protection, confidentiality and Health and Safety.
- To provide feedback and reporting to the Divisional Manager on a regular basis.
- To be prepared to work flexibly and outside office hours as appropriate.
- To work with Swanstaff departments to share information for the business needs and service delivery including data monitoring and service performance reviews.
- To coordinate planning and review meetings with our clients and service users, ensuring information is shared to the appropriate people.
- To ensure the centre standards are maintained and the centre is always clean and tidy.
- To ensure that the centre is a welcoming environment and that high customer service standards are upheld by all staff.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Ability to manage and drive performance
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and using your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
* NVQ Level 3 Children & Families related