Job Title: Children's and Families Contact Centre Administrator
Location: Cardiff - East Centre
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 D.O.E
Hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00
Start date: ASAP
The role of a Family/Children's Contact Centre Administrator is to support the Centre Manager and Deputy Manager in all areas of administration for our Cardiff East Centre.
- Checking availability of Children and Families Contact Supervisors
- Organise and schedule supervised contact sessions for children who have been removed from their parent's care and their parents or other family
- Thoroughly reviewing all reports completed by Children and Families Contact Supervisors, before submitting them to the Local Authority
- Reception and general admin duties
The role of a Contact Centre Administrator is varied, on occasions challenging and very rewarding.
- Excellent IT skills, including an advanced level of Excel
- Is target driven
- Is focused on high standards and is quality driven with an attention to detail
- Has an articulate and professional phone manner
- A non-judgemental attitude
- An ability to put people at ease.
- Knowledge of child development and current UK legislation relating to children and families is an advantage
- A desire to work with vulnerable families.
- NVQ Level 3 in children and families or a related field is integral
- A current DBS for working with adults and children
- An understanding of child protection and safeguarding
- Experience working with children and families
Who are Swan Family?
Swanstaff are a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For', a 'Gold Standard' Investor in People, the first 3 time award winner at The Kent Excellence in Business Awards ('Large Business of the Year', 'Employer of the Year' & 'Entrepreneur of the year' for our CEO Stephen Rogers) and we were recently listed in 'The Recruiter Fast 50, 2017'.
Swan Family is proud to have been awarded the contract to run the Children & Family Contact Centres in 2016, in Cardiff, on behalf of Cardiff Council. Swan Family has a long-standing record of Children and Family contact and has also been successfully operating an additional 9 Centres on behalf of other local authorities all over the UK.
Apart from being part of a fantastic Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for you will receive;
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays*)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials: our most recent trips included skiing in the French Alps, Prague, Ibiza and Dublin!
- Get your dancing shoes ready as you'll be attending our annual Summer party, Christmas do and quarterly nights out
- Pension scheme
Our core values reflect how passionate we are about what we do and are at the centre of how we operate as a Company.
- Believe that nothing is impossible
- Treat all with respect
- Exceed expectation
- Create opportunities
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.