Job Title: Children’s and Families Contact Centre Administrator
Hours: Monday – Friday, with alternate Saturdays
The role of a Family/Children’s Contact Centre Administrator is to support the Centre Manager and Deputy Manager in all areas of administration for our Cardiff Centres.
- Checking availability of Children and Families Contact Supervisors
- Organise and schedule supervised contact sessions for children who have been removed from their parent’s care and their parents or other family
- Thoroughly reviewing all reports completed by Children and Families Contact Supervisors, before submitting them to the Local Authority
- Reception and general admin duties
The role of a Contact Centre Administrator is varied, on occasions challenging and very rewarding.
- Excellent IT skills, including an advanced level of Excel
- Is target driven
- Is focused on high standards and is quality driven with an attention to detail
- Has an articulate and professional phone manner
- A non-judgemental attitude
- An ability to put people at ease.
- Knowledge of child development and current UK legislation relating to children and families is an advantage
- A desire to work with vulnerable families.
- NVQ Level 3 in children and families or a related field is integral
- A current DBS for working with adults and children
- An understanding of child protection and safeguarding
- Experience working with children and families
Who are Swan Family?
Swanstaff are a ‘Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For’, a ‘Gold Standard’ Investor in People, the first 3 time award winner at The Kent Excellence in Business Awards (‘Large Business of the Year’, ‘Employer of the Year’ & ‘Entrepreneur of the year’ for our CEO Stephen Rogers) and we were recently listed in ‘The Recruiter Fast 50, 2017’.
Swan Family has a long-standing record of Children and Family contact and has also been successfully operating an additional 9 Centres on behalf of other local authorities all over the UK.
Apart from being part of a fantastic Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for you will receive;
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays*)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Company socials: our most recent trips included skiing in the French Alps, Prague, Ibiza and Dublin!
- Get your dancing shoes ready as you’ll be attending our annual Summer party, Christmas do and quarterly nights out
- Pension scheme
Our core values reflect how passionate we are about what we do and are at the centre of how we operate as a Company.
- Believe that nothing is impossible
- Treat all with respect
- Exceed expectation
- Create opportunities
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.