Job Title: Children's and Families Contact Centre Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Location: Cardiff East
Salary: Circa £18,000 - £20,000 D.O.E
Hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00
Start date: Beginning of September 2019
Who are Swan Family?
Swan Family Centres offer Family contact services across the UK. We operate 9 centres on behalf of local authorities and we like to think we do things a bit differently. Our family centres are welcoming and homely and we put the child at the heart of our service.Swan Family are a subsidiary of Swanstaff Recruitment. We are now actively seeking a Children & Families Contact Centre Administrator (Maternity Cover) for our Cardiff East Centre. A Level 3 NVQ Qualification in children and families or a related field is integral.
Swan Family is proud to have been awarded the contract to run the Children & Family Contact Centres in 2016, in Cardiff, on behalf of Cardiff Council. Swan Family has a long-standing record of Children and Family contact and has also been successfully operating an additional 9 Centres on behalf of other local authorities all over the UK.
Apart from being part of a fantastic Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for you will receive;
- Ongoing training and support;
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)*
- Money-back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- We have an annual day at Lingfield race and an all singing all dancing (literally) Christmas party,
The role of a Family/Children's Contact Centre Administrator is to support the Centre Manager and Contact Centre Co-Ordinator in all areas of administration for our Cardiff East Centre.
- Checking availability of Children and Families Contact Supervisors
- Organise and schedule supervised contact sessions for children with their parents or other family members in circumstances of family breakdown
- Thoroughly reviewing all reports completed by Children and Families Contact Supervisors, before submitting them to the Local Authority
- Dealing with the arrangements of private contact sessions
- Reception and general admin duties
The role of a contact centre administrator is varied, on occasions challenging and very rewarding.
- NVQ Level 3 in children and families or a related field is integral to this role
- Excellent IT skills, including an advanced level of Excel
- Is target driven, focused on high standards with an acute attention to detail
- Has an articulate and professional phone manner
- A non-judgemental attitude with the ability to put people at ease.
- Knowledge of child development, child protection and safeguarding and relevant UK legislation
- A desire to work with vulnerable families.
- A current DBS for working with adults and children
- Experience working with children and families
Our core values reflect how passionate we are about what we do and are at the centre of how we operate as a Company. As a Swan Family team member, you will believe that nothing is impossible, treat all with respect, exceed expectation and create opportunities.
Closing date for all applications: Friday 9th August 2019
*20 days holiday plus bank holidays when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.