Children’s Contact Centre Divisional Manager (London)
Start date: ASAP
Who are Swan Family?
Swanstaff are a ‘Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For’, a ‘Gold Standard’ Investor in People, the first 3 time award winner at The Kent Excellence in Business Awards (‘Large Business of the Year’, ‘Employer of the Year’ & ‘Entrepreneur of the year’ for our CEO Stephen Rogers) and we were recently listed in ‘The Recruiter Fast 50, 2017’.
Swan Family is proud to have been awarded contracts to operate 11 Children’s & Families Contact Centres, across the UK on behalf of Local Authorities.
Due to continued growth we are now actively seeking a Contact Centre Divisional Manager to oversee the operations of our Contact Centres based in London.
What can we offer you? We aren’t like other agencies – we do things differently.
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays*)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Company socials: our most recent trips included skiing in the French Alps, Prague, Ibiza and Dublin!
- Get your dancing shoes ready as you’ll be attending our annual Summer party, Christmas do and quarterly nights out
- Pension scheme
About the Role:
You will directly manage 3 of our Contact Centre Managers and oversee the operations of the London centres.
- To manage all Contact Centre Managers effectively including but not limited to productivity, punctuality, report return times, supervisions and appraisals, managing holiday rotas etc.
- To manager operational problems and queries efficiently and effectively
- Provide feedback and reporting to the Director of Contact on a regular basis
- To maintain and develop relationships with Local Authorities, social workers and service users whilst ensuring contact demands are met.
- Be prepared to work flexibly and outside of office hours as appropriate
- Due to nature of the position it is essential that the highest level of confidentiality is always maintained
- To ensure the centre is a safe environment to work in and visit.
- To conduct Safeguarding (Warner) interviews with candidates where required.
- To ensure the content of reports submitted by Supervised Contact Workers, is quality assured addressing any issues identified by these reports to the relevant channels.
- To write and deliver training sessions for service staff as required, upon request of Director of contact services or Compliance Team.
- To follow Swan Family and NACCC policies and procedures for the service; including but not limited to safeguarding and child protection, confidentiality and Health and Safety.
- Completing reports for the Local Authority in a timely and accurate manor.
- Previous experience running a multi-site setting
- Current driving licence and access to a car with business insurance
- A current DBS for working with adults and children
- An understanding of child protection and safeguarding
- Knowledge of child development and current UK legislation relating to children and families
- Experience working with children and families including extensive experience in report writing
- Previous management/leadership experience in a similar field of work
*20 days holiday when you start, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.