Children & Family Contact Centre Manager (Qualified Social Worker or Degree in relatable field)
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £28,000 (dependant on experience)
Who are Swan Family?
Swanstaff are a ‘Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For’, a ‘Gold Standard’ Investor in People, the first 3 time award winner at The Kent Excellence in Business Awards (‘Large Business of the Year’, ‘Employer of the Year’ & ‘Entrepreneur of the year’ for our CEO Stephen Rogers) and we were listed in ‘The Recruiter Fast 50, 2017’.
Swan Family is proud to have been awarded the contract to run a Children & Family Contact Centre, in Croydon, on behalf of Croydon Council. Swan Family has a long-standing record of Children and Family contact and has also been successfully operating an additional 10 Centres on behalf of other local authorities all over the UK.
Due to this growth we are now actively seeking a Qualified Social Worker (or Degree equivalent) to join the team as a Children & Family Contact Centre Manager for our Croydon Centre.
We encourage an informal & relaxed working environment and we love to celebrate and share success, so we hold regular social events and we look for any excuse to dress up or does something fun for charity.
Apart from being part of a fantastic Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for you will receive;
What can we offer you? We aren’t like other companies – we do things differently.
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)*
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we’ve travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield races, all singing all dancing (literally) Christmas party
- Share scheme option – would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
About the Role:
You will manage the complete co-ordination of supervised contacts and staff within the Croydon Children & Families Contact Centre. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- To manage all centre staff effectively with regards to staff punctuality, productivity, report return times, supervisions and appraisals, managing holiday rotas etc.
- To oversee the daily workload of the Supervised Contact division, matching workers to contacts and ensuring all work is covered.
- To maintain and develop relationships with Local Authorities, social workers and service users whilst ensuring contact demands are met.
- To ensure the centre is a safe environment to work in and visit.
- To conduct Safeguarding (Warner) interviews with candidates where required.
- To ensure the content of reports submitted by Supervised Contact Workers, is quality assured addressing any issues identified by these reports to the relevant channels.
- To write and deliver training sessions for service staff as required, upon request of Divisional Manager or Compliance Team.
- To follow Swan Family and NACCC policies and procedures for the service; including but not limited to safeguarding and child protection, confidentiality and Health and Safety.
- Completing reports for the Local Authority in a timely and accurate manor.
*20 days holiday when you start, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.