Are you passionate about supporting vulnerable children in the local community? We have the perfect role for you!
Job title:Children's Support Worker
Rate of pay:£8.70 - £9.00 per hour
The role of a Children's Support Worker:
- The role of Support Worker is to support our residents with their everyday needs ensuring emotional, and social needs are met.
- Promoting independence, choice and dignity and assisting where needed with all personal care activities such as washing, bathing, dressing and meal times.
- You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
- Accurate and maintenance of record keeping is essential to ensure the correct care delivery is being delivered.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Adhere to all Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures.
- Keep your Training current and up to date at all times.
- Follow, and adhere to all current Nursing/Mental Health Guidelines.
The requirements of a Children's Support Worker:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support from a dedicated consultant
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme (earn up to £200!)
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Dan or Vicki on 01322 474655 for more information!