Swanstaff Recruitment are urgently looking for another driver to join our team of drivers for our client based in Stratford, East London.
Job title: Class 1 ADR Driver
Rate of pay: £16.00 Standard plus £1.93 holiday pay, £19.00 overtime after 8 hours, £32.00 Bank Holidays
The role of a Class 1 ADR Driver:
- Duties will involve the delivery of gas cylinders to various locations so the deliveries can be heavy, but full training is given on how to unload safely. This training takes 2 weeks (that is paid) as our client fully invests their time and resources into their fulltime and also agency drivers.
- All our drivers are now PAYE, so you are fully compliant with the HMRC
- This is a fantastic opportunity to get regular work, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays.
- Our existing drivers regularly work between 50-60 hours per week and are fully compliant with EU Drivers Hours rules and regulations. Consequently, the earning potential on this contract is considerable!
- Start times are normally 6am and finish times could be as late as 8pm depending on where your deliveries are.
The requirements of a Class 1 ADR Driver:
You will need to have a flexible approach to the type of vehicle you will be required to drive as you might be on either a Class 2 or Class 1 lorry (pay rates are the same).
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Dan Crocombe from our Driving team!