Are you an experienced Class 1 or Class 2 Driver in the Harwich area looking for a new role? We need to hear from you!
HGV Class 1 & 2 Drivers Wanted - Excellent rates of pay
Swanstaff Recruitment national driving division are looking for HGV Cat CE Driver (s) to cover various shifts around the Harwich area!
On a weekly basis we have several shifts that need filling; these positions range from deliveries/collections, General Haulage, Pallet work or Trunking.
Day and night shifts are available, we offer excellent rates of pay. Please contact us for further details or apply to this posting and someone will contact you to discuss everything in further detail.
- HGV Class 1 (C+E) Entitlement held for minimum of 2 years.
- At least 12 months experience driving a HGV Class 1 & 2 vehicle
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Valid Driver Qualification (CPC) Card
- Maximum 6 points on licence –DR,DDorINconviction codes will not be accepted.
- Full 5 Year employment history with no more than 28-day gaps in employment
- Clean Criminal Record Check (DBS / CRC) (not essential as we can assist you in obtaining this)
We are offering the following rates of pay:
From £13.00 to £18.00 per hour
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie McMullen!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.