HGV Class 1 Night Trunk Drivers wanted!
Swanstaff Recruitment national driving division are looking for HGV Cat CE Drivers for our new client based inEnfield.
We have an ongoing role for some Drivers for this client. Hours of work are 7pm-7am Monday to Friday with ongoing work.
You will be required to take a double deck trailer to the Birmingham area, unload and wait to be reloaded and then return back to the depot in Enfield.
Trailers are double deckers and you MUST have previous experience.
- HGV Class 1 (C+E) Entitlement held for minimum of 2 years.
- At least 12 months experience driving a HGV Class 1
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Valid Driver Qualification (CPC) Card
- Maximum 6 points on licence –DR,DDorINconviction codes will not be accepted.
- Full 5 Year employment history with no more than 28-day gaps in employment
We are offering the following rates of pay*:
From £14.00 per hour + holiday pay (fully compliant with the changes in IR35 rules)
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Stella Hall!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.