Class 2 Drivers! We are currently on a mission to find experienced and dedicated individuals to be placed with our prestigious client based in Chelmsford!
Job title: Class 2 Driver
Rate of pay: £11.50 per hour
The responsibilities of a Class 2 Driver:
- Delivery Routes
- Coordinating Deliveries
- Supervising the Loading of Goods
- Securing Goods
- Checking Routes
- Safety Regulations
- Filing Paperwork
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Communicate with Dispatchers
- Interact with Customers
The essentials of a Class 2 Driver:
- Having knowledge on using a HIAB
- Have at least a years' experience
- No more than 6 minor points on licence
- To be physically able
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Pension and holiday pay for workers who are PAYE.
- Flexible hours
- Fantastic opportunities and other brilliant benefits.
Whether you are looking for temporary or permanent jobs we are here to offer you exactly what you're after.
If this role interests you, please apply online today or alternatively email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Tommy on 01245 266888 for more information on this role!