Swanstaff are currently looking for experienced Class 1 Drivers to join our clients growing team in Swanley and the surrounding areas!
Job Title: class 1 lorry driver
Location: Swanley and surrounding areas
Rate of Pay: £11 + PAYE, £12 + Ltd
The Role of a Class 1 Driver:
- Loading, transporting, anddeliveringitems to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and afterdeliveryto ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
Requirements of a Class 1 Driver:
- Good speaking English required
- Flexible with working days and hours
- Work weekends
- Minimum 2 years driving experience
- Up to date on current driving regs & hours.
- Current CPC
- Maximum 3 points
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards
- Holiday pay
- 24/7 support from a dedicated team
With the Company:
- Family-friendly working culture
- Free pool table!
- Free hot drinks and water
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Tom on 01322 614900 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.