Swanstaff Recruitment are urgently looking for another driver to join our team of drivers for our client based in Stratford, East London.
Job title: Class 2 ADR Driver x 2
Rate of pay: £19.00 - £32.00 + holiday pay
The role of a Class 2ADR Driver:
- Duties will involve the delivery of gas cylinders to various locations so the deliveries can be heavy, but full training is given on how to unload safely. This training takes 2 weeks (that is paid) as our client fully invests their time and resources into their fulltime and also agency drivers.
- All our drivers are now PAYE, so you are fully compliant with the HMRC
- This is a fantastic opportunity to get regular work, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays.
- Our existing drivers regularly work between 50-60 hours per week and are fully compliant with EU Drivers Hours rules and regulations. Consequently, the earning potential on this contract is considerable!
- Start times are normally 6am and finish times could be as late as 8pm depending on where your deliveries are.
- Deliveries could be to Vets, Hospitals, Industrial premises andDentists etc.
The requirements of a Class 2ADR Driver:
- Full HGV Class 2/CAT C licence
- 2 years previous experience
- Full ADR licence
- No more than 3 penalty endorsement points
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Dan Crocombe from our Driving team!