My client based in Hertfordshire is looking for an experienced Class 2 driver for an on-going contract. The ideal candidate should have at least 6 months experience doing both residential and Kerbside deliveries.
This is a long running family business so team work is key. Flexibility will be a huge advantage and you need to have excellent customer service skills.
If you feel you fit this criteria, please apply immediately.
- On-going temporary contract
- Monday to Friday 08:00 till finish (delivery dependent) plus potential overtime on Saturdays
- Delivering a range of timber to both residential and local businesses
- Pay rate for this position will be between £10.50 and £12 per hour
- Minimum of 6 months HGV experience
- No more than 6 minor points on your license
- Valid CPC / Digital Tacho card
- Great area knowledge of Hertfordshire and surrounding areas
- Good customer service skills as you will be communicating with the public
To secure an interview for this amazing opportunity and to be part of a successful team, please call Jade Wise 01992 641987 or email your CV to email@example.com
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.