Are you looking to settle down in a career in time for Summer? We have a huge opportunity based with our prestigious client in the Enfield area!
Monday to Friday deliveries with alternate half days on Saturdays. Our client is located within a 20 minute walk from Enfield Lock train station and Brimsdown.
This excellent opportunity is ideal for an amazing driver that requires a fixed permanent contract in Enfield. We are interviewing at our branch and then a second interview will be required with our client. This is an immediate position to start as soon as possible!
The daily duties of a Class 2 Delivery Driver:
- Shift time 7.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and alternative half days on Saturdays.
- Multi Drop.
- Delivery locations: London, South, Peterborough, Norwich, Southampton.
- Temp to Perm after completing 12 successful weeks.
Requirements of a Class 2 Delivery Driver:
- UK Driving License.
- Max 6 points on license.
- CPC Qualified.
- Valid tachograph card.
- Minimum of 6 months prior experience.
- Confident with driving in central London.
- Confident with long distance driving.
We have immediate starts available so please apply online now or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Franco on 01992 642987 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.