CLASS 2 DRIVERS, SWANSTAFF NEEDS YOU!
We are currently looking for experienced class 2 drivers to join a prestigious distributing client based in Stowmarket, Suffolk due to impressive growth shown year on year.
This is a temporary to permanent role meaning that when you complete a successful initial 12 week placement, you will be taken on as a full time permanent member of staff with a basic salary of £30,000 per annum.
From day 1 you will be treated as a permanent member of staff with full training provided for about a 2 week period in which you will have time to learn various routes etc.
Daily duties of a Class 2 Driver:
- 15 - 20 drops per day in and around Suffolk
- Checking vehicle before travelling
- Liaising with the transport manager
- Facing customers when delivering goods
- Rolling cages into various sites
- Liaising with the transport team for possible changed routes where necessary
Start time: 05:30 - finish (between 14:00 - 17:00)
Hourly pay Rate: £11.50
Overtime pay Rate: £12.50
The requirements of a Class 2 Driver:
- Valid Class 2 licence.
- Valid UK Driving licence.
- Your own steel toe-capped boots due to nature of the work.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively send your updated CV to Colchester@swanstaff.co.uk or call Tom or Paris on 01206 570688 for more information!