Are you looking to drive your career forward? Are you a class 2 driver looking for the next challenge?
Swanstaff are pleased to be recruiting for a Class 2 driver in Wisbech. This is an extremely rare opportunity to work with a leading supplier to the horticultural and agricultural industry. Our client has a strong retention of staff within all of their sites.
The successful applicant will report to the Depot Supervisor and will be responsible for delivering chemicals for farmland across the region and for internal transfers of stock. You will also have the opportunity to take your class 1 licence and drive with a trailer (and increase your overtime and bonus!).
Working within the agricultural calendar, peak time is between the middle of March and beginning of September.
Job Title: Class 2 Driver
Location: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Rate of Pay: £21,000
The Role of a Class 2 Driver:
- Daily deliveries and collections to farms across the region (0800-1700)
- Some Saturday will also be available for overtime during the summer
- Loading and unloading your own vehicle where required.
This does not mean that you will be quiet during off peak times but your focus will include training, transfer and turnover of stock and planning for next season.
Requirements of a Class 2 Driver:
- Minimum 1 years C on your licence
- 1 year category C multi-drop experience
- Counterbalance forklift licence and experience would be beneficial
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills due to working with chemicals
- Must be physically fit due to loading and unloading vehicles.
- ADR advantageous but full training will be given to the right candidate
In return you will receive:
- Family owned and run business that has been running for over 70 years
- Regular hours working Monday to Friday
- Permanent position
- Uniform provided
- Quick start available
- Shut down over Christmas and New Year
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Kath on 01733 307640 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.