Class 2 Drivers! Are you looking for a new role? We are currently looking for experienced HGV Drivers to join our client in Swanley and the surrounding areas, could it be you?
Job Title: Class 2 Driver (cover)
Location: Swanley and surrounding areas
Rate of Pay: £10 + paye £11 + ltd
The Role of a Class 2 Driver:
- Ensuring goods are safely secured.
- Keeping your vehicle in good condition. This includes daily safety driver checks.
- Loading and unloading the vehicle safely.
- Planning and taking the most effective routes to your destination.
Requirements of a Class 2 Driver:
- Good speaking English required
- Flexible with working days and hours
- Work weekends
- Minimum 2 years driving experience
- Up to date on current driving regs & hours.
- Current CPC
- Maximum 3 points
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards
- Holiday pay
- 24/7 support from a dedicated team
With the Company:
- Family-friendly working culture
- Free pool table!
- Free hot drinks and water
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Tom on 01322 614900 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.