Are you looking for a new Driving role? Swanstaff are looking for temporary and permanent HGV Class 2 Drivers who want to further their driving career!
Job title: Class 2 Driver
Rate of pay: £11-£12
The role of a Class 2 Driver:
- Loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Could be handballing or cages.
- Delivery's to warehouse or distribution centres but could be to residential properties as well.
The Requirements of a Class 2 Driver:
- Experience in utilising a Digi taco.
- Ideally no more than 6 points for minor offences.
- A clean driving licence.
- Minimum of a years' current and regular Class 2 Driving.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible hours available.
- Temporary and Permanent positions.
- If PAYE driver you'll get Paid Holiday and Pension.
If you're hard working, have satisfactory experience in HGV driving and have a current full UK driving license, CPC training and a driver card please call Tommyon 01245 266 888 or Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org