We are looking for a multi-drop driver with a minimum Class 2 license to join our clients team delivering to their braches around the region.
Job title: Class 2 Multi Drop Delivery Driver
Location: Varied locations around the South East of England
Rate of pay: £12.00 per hour
Job Role of a Multi Drop Driver:
As a Delivery Driver, your role is to deliver our products to our customers as directed by your daily schedule.
The job is physically demanding as you will be required to assist with the deployment of different types of flooring materials.
The job requires 15 to 20 drops per day,
You should have a passion for great customer service as you will be our face-to-face representative. You will engage with our customers day in, day out, and working in a professional, courteous manner..
Key Accountabilities are:
- To deliver the highest standard of customer service
- Complete a daily vehicle and equipment check before leaving site using our Nil-Defect report sheet, reporting any defects using our vehicle defect procedure.
- Deliver all of our flooring products and third party products on time and in full within the agreed time windows to ensure service level agreements are maintained
- Ensure all relevant documentation including delivery notes, proof of delivery, and credit notes are returned to site on route completion, ensuring they are completed accurately with relevant signatures unless instructed otherwise
- To contribute effectively in a team environment.
- To always adhere to the Company's Health & Safety Policy.
- To ensure all EPOD's are correctly utilised.
Requirements of a Multi Drop Delivery Driver:
To excel as a Delivery Driver in our organisation, we ask that you possess:
- A great customer focus with a flexible and adaptable approach to deliver outstanding results.
- A fully adaptable approach to work.
- Have the ability to use your own initiative to ensure the customer receives their goods in a safe and timely manner.
- Class 2 (maximum 6 points)
- Experience of working in a multi-drop environment.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Michael from our Swanley branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.