Swanstaff are currently looking for Class 1 & 2 drivers to carry out Emergency works for a company based in Colchester. You will be required to take a vehicle to emergency destinations which could be based anywhere in the South East.
- Cat C licence OR Cat C+E licence / CPC card / Tacho card
- Flexible availability to ideally include weekends
- Days or nights available
- Working from home on a standby basis paid minimum of 8 hours
- Driver must be located within 1 hour travel of either CO6 or SL5 for mobilisation
- Nights out will involve either nights in hotels with a £25.00 overnight allowance paid. Or you could be required to stay in a Lorry Cab, which is paid at £50.00 a night.
- Driver will be required to use hoses & pumps (training will given) in which the vehicles are equipped with.
- Holiday pay extra
- PAYE only- no umbrella companies!
- On site parking
- Friendly environment
- Fantastic rates of pay
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Sue Burton from our Driving Division. Please call us on 01322 474 655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.