We are looking for a cleaner to work within one of our care homes in Brampton, Cambridgeshire. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating a welcoming environment through good hygiene. You will also, clean residents bedrooms, clean bathrooms, clean communal areas around the care home and to fulfil the domestic work to the best of your ability to ensure the care home is kept at a high standard. An enhanced DBS certificate is required for this post, due to the nature of working within a care home setting.
Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Brampton, Cambridgeshire
Rate of Pay £8.50-£10.00
Requirements of a Cleaner:
- Enhanced DBS due to the nature of working within a care home setting.
- Previous cleaning experience (Preferred)
- UK Driving (Preferred)
We Are Offering:
- Working hours would be, Monday - Friday - 30-35 hours per week with alternative weekends.
- Competitive salary: £8.21-£10 per hour, and weekly pay every Friday.
- Competitive Annual Leave allowance
- All training provided online, opportunity to gain qualifications relevant to your role
- Very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Staff
- 24/7 On-call telephone line for all staff.
- Uniform provided.
- Refer a friend scheme.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please contact our Peterborough team.