Are you an experienced Cleaner in the Croydon area looking for a new role? We need to hear from you!
Rate of pay:£9.00 per hour
The role of a Cleaner:
- To be responsible for cleaning certain parts of the school site as allocated by the Site Manager and following Health & Safety guidelines
- The safe use of chemicals and cleaning materials as instructed by the Site Manager following Health and Safety guidelines and the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- To operate cleaning machinery in cleaning soft and hard surfaces, eg. vacuum cleaners and polishers following Health & Safety guidelines.
- To maintain all School standards of hygiene and safety of all Cleaning equipment and Cleaning Cupboards in your charge.
- To report any hazards, defects and any relevant factors of building or environment safety that may be detrimental to safe working practices and normal school operations, immediately to the Site Manager.
- To report any hazards, defects and any relevant factors of breakdowns of equipment that may be detrimental to safe working practices, immediately to the Site Manager.
- Vacuum cleaning hard and soft floors
- Spot cleaning of spillages
- Wiping furniture, ledges, pipes, paintwork, doors and polishing door glass
- Emptying and cleaning bins
- Cleaning toilets including sanitary fittings and surrounds
- Mopping and spray cleaning hard floor surfaces
- Wiping and polishing and straightening furniture
- Replenishing janitorial supplies in toilets, etc
- Checking and closing windows, switching off lights after work
- Such other duties as may be allocated from time to time
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Billy!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.