Swanstaff Waltham Cross needs you now more than ever. We are looking for an experienced Cleaner in theStratford area to work at our prestigious client in the local area.
Our candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about keeping premises clean and people safe.
Job Title: Cleaner
Rate of Pay:£8.72
The Role of a Cleaner:
- Must be trustworthy and reliable
- Cleaning experience an advantage
- Will be working independently and part of team dependant on site
- Cleaning offices inc toilets, kitchen area and stairways
- Will be also in charge of stock take on cleaning products when necessary
Requirements of a Cleaner:
We are looking for people who have the right values and want to make a difference.
You will need to have good basic level of English because you may need to speak to patients, visitors and staff in a healthcare environment as well as reporting any issues, ensuring that you understand your training and can carry out all policies and procedures and able to keep accurate records.
- Basic DBS also an advantage but this can be processed on requirement
- Flexibility on hours. Either morning or early evening shifts 06:00 – 09:00 or 18:00 – 21:00
What do you need to think about before applying?
- This role is physically demanding, and you will be moving/using equipment and furniture, stretching, reaching, bending and doing lots of repetitive movements.
- You will also be exposed to dirt, dust and smells.
- If you are applying for a role with an early start or part time hours, please make sure you think about how you will get to the site and that the hours will work for you.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Weekly pay (every Friday)!
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme
- A dedicated Swanstaff consultant available even on out of office times!
- Competitive pay rates
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, please apply direct online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade from our Waltham Cross team!