*** Outstanding Opportunity***
Swanstaff Colchester needs you now, more than ever! We are recruiting for experienced part-time Cleaners who hold a fully enhanced and in date DBS. If it’s regular, full or part-time work you are looking for, then do not miss out on this opportunity!
Job title: Cleaner (A full and in date DBS is essential)
Rate of pay:£8.72-£10
The role of a Cleaner
- General cleaning in all areas of the Homes
- Emptying of rubbish bins, cleaning toilets, replacing hand towels and toilet rolls
- Sweeping, washing, wiping down all touch areas to a high standard
- Checking stock levels of cleaning materials
- Bed making and laundry
Requirements of a Cleaner:
We are looking for people who have the right values, team spirited, are committed and reliable – people who truly want to make a difference…
- You must have a good level of basic spoken English and be able to carry out/follow instructions
- Physically fit – this role is quite demanding. You will be on your feet, moving around, stretching and generally using the elbow grease to help make the levels of cleanliness to the school, top notch!
- Understanding of health and safety and able follow COVID safety guidelines
- Due to the location – ideally you will have your own transport
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Potential for permanent employment
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Charlotte from our Colchester team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.