40000 - 46000 Per Annum company vehicle/travel allowance
Clerk of Works(ICWCI) - Up to £46k - Greenwich
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Clerk of Works for a multi-discipline consultancy based in South East London providing expert advice within the construction industry. The role will provide you with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects within the Housing, Leisure and Education sectors of the Construction Industry.
As the Clerk of Works you will be responsible for managing site construction and contract management of designated projects. This will include interpreting drawings, undertaking site inspections and audits, managing contractors and monitoring budgets.
Job Title: Clerk of Works
Salary: £40,000 - £46,000 per annum depending on experience
Clerk of Works Duties:
- Study the contract drawings and schedules, and information produced by consultants and specialists
- Study bills of quantities and/or specifications
- Establish lines of communication with the project Employer's Agent, Quantity Surveyor, architect, the contractor's site supervisory/project manager
- If requested, advise on materials, construction details, samples etc.
- Assemble and record documents supplied for use on site and clarify how they are expected to be used
Clerk of Works Requirements:
- A member of the Institute of Clerk of Works (ICWCI) or equivalent
- Experience working within the Housing, Leisure and Education sectors
- 5-10 years practical construction related experience in monitoring works on site
- Computer Literate and competent in all Microsoft applications
- Good communication skills
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.