Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inenergysector whois currently looking for an experiencedClient Services Manager. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ongoing Bureau Account Management for assigned clients
- Build and maintain strong client, supplier and internal relationships
- Support prospective client activity
- Liaise with setup team to understand deliverables and ensure smooth handover of any new clients assigned
- Escalate potential business risks to manager
- Support team members with contract renewals
- Maintain good records with regular housekeeping in centralised location
- Attend to all associated administrative and ad hoc tasks as required
- Pro-active estate management including a minimum of annual meter, site and cost code list check
- Work with the wider Inspired team to maximise sales revenue through securing contracts for longer durations
- Use NAV to manage workflows
- Use NAV to create client reports, either ad hoc or as agreed client deliverables e.g. monthly reporting
- Regular communication with assigned clients to include visiting clients
- Take project management responsibility for assigned client queries
- Identify and pursue appropriate business development opportunities with your assigned clients or raise with your line manager.
- Take responsibility for ensuring client reporting deliverables are met within agreed timescales
- Staying up to date with changes to the energy industry
- Understand how your client fees are structured and provide monthly reporting to Accounts department where applicable
Qualifications and Experience
- Account Manager or similar client facing experience
- Energy industry experience
- Previous office experience
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Energy procurement, invoice payment and industry legislative knowledge and understanding
- Professional and confident manner
- Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Problem solving
- Project management
- Effective face-to-face communicator with good telephone and written skills
- Strong negotiator and influencer
- Ability to work on their own initiative with a good 'Teamwork' ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise activities
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to analyse energy reports and develop recommendations
- Prepare clear and succinct reports and correspondence
- Be able to work with colleagues, energy industry members and the public in general
- Can do approach
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.