Commercial Administrator - £25,000 - Kent
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Administrator to work within a highly reputable contractor specialising in various types of flooring. My client specialise in all types of floor screed systems including traditional pumped screed, flowing screeds and proprietary and specialist mixes. My client will be working on both new build developments and refurbishment projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the commercial team and will have an interest in pursuing a career in quantity surveying.
Job Title: Commercial Administrator
Location: Hextable, Kent
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
The role of a Commercial Administrator:
- Distribute invoices to the relevant departments. Processing and paying maintenance invoices - coding and dealing with queries by working closely with Customer service department.
- General administration assistance to the team includes; preparation of letters, emailing, maintaining general records, taking messages. Arranging meetings, flights, accommodation. Diary management for Commercial director and manager.
- Prepare and send tender documents, set up and update Sharefile, Issue drawing revision to relevant subcontractors and suppliers. Send out formal orders and accompanying contract documentation.
- Provide supporting to Senior QS/QS and commercial team.
- Measuring projects using internal software.
- Experience working in the construction sector in a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good IT skills (Word and Excel).
- Confident and outgoing.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Confident telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.