Commercial Administrator - Surrey - Up to £25k + Package
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Administrator to work within a highly reputable residential developer based in the Surrey area. My client specialise in building high quality premium residential properties throughout Scotland, Midlands and the South East of England.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the commercial team
Job Title: Commercial Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
The role of a Commercial Administrator:
- Distribute invoices to the relevant departments. Processing and paying maintenance invoices - coding and dealing with queries by working closely with Customer service department.
- General administration assistance to the team includes; preparation of letters, emailing, maintaining general records, taking messages. Arranging meetings, flights, accommodation. Diary management for Commercial director and manager.
- Prepare and send tender documents, set up and update Sharefile, Issue drawing revision to relevant subcontractors and suppliers. Send out formal orders and accompanying contract documentation.
- Provide supporting to Senior QS/QS and commercial team.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Previous experience working with a developer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills (Word and Excel)
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.