Job Title:Commercial Assistant
Our award winning client have an excitingCommercial Assistant role.The role is full time and permanent and offers a competitive package.This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
- The Commercial Assistant will provide dedicated commercial support within the project team.
- PFI experience or relevant experience with a service provider is mandatory. The incumbent needs to have relevant commercial experience in the private sector.
- Change management and managing variations, liaising with the Trust and Finance is the core of the role and therefore proven stakeholder management skills are imperative.
- Administering the contract variations processes ensuring compliance and taking corrective action where necessary and co-ordinating with the relevant stakeholders to deliver an excellent service to the Trust.
- Validation of invoices from the supply chain
- Providing timely reports to the finance team to drive the invoicing processes for chargeable works
- Providing support at monthly meetings with the client and supply chain on matters which will include but not be limited to: performance, cost recharges and contract variations
- Supporting the development and management of the project margin improvement plan to optimise financial position.
EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES
- Proven organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Ability to identify potential issues and provide clear verbal and written advice.
- Communicate effectively, even when challenged, the reasoning behind an opinion and recommendation with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Utilise various Microsoft applications including advanced Excel skills.
- Prioritise, adhere to schedules and work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- GCSE Maths and English
- Willingness to study towards obtaining RICS accreditation
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme and a rewarding working environment.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch withTom from our Dartford Perms Division.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.