Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in buildings support solutions service sector whois currently looking for an experienced Commercial Heating Engineer. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
To carry out servicing and remedial repairs to commercial heating boilers within occupied and void buildings to meet the requirement and expectations of the client in a timely fashion and in compliance with current gas legislation.
- To have detailed knowledge and experience of main boiler manufacturer's installation and servicing requirements and instructions
- To be proficient in carrying out full commissioning of gas heating boilers and associated controls on completion of installation or servicing works
- To be able to demonstrate and have a good general fault finding/diagnostic skill and the ability to carry out necessary repairs/replacement of defective parts etc.
- To be competent of draining down and re-filling of heating system/s in order to remove and replace defective/leaking radiators or associated isolation valves
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with the relevant sections of the 'Health and Safety at Work Act' (risk assessment, asbestos awareness etc.)
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
- Have good practical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of commercial boilers and associated controls
- Have experience working on HIU'S, not essential
- Have Domestic ACS qualifications, not essential
- Be self-motivated
- Have asbestos awareness
- Have knowledge of the Risk Assessment process
- Be a team player
- Current/Valid Commercial Gas Qualifications - COCN1 or CODNCO1, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, ICPN1 TPCP1A
- A relevant City and Guilds Level 3 Qualification
- Full UK Driving licence
- Up to £19.00 per hour
- No call outs
- 21 days holiday increasing by 1 day every 2 years' service up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory days
- Pension scheme - Auto enrolment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life insurance
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Company Van, Mobile Phone and Uniform provided
- 3-month probationary period
- 45 hours per week, 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday with 1-hour unpaid lunch
- Paid weekly via bacs
- Equal opportunities employer
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.