Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inasset management sector whois currently looking for an experiencedCompany Secretary Manager. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
To assist the Company Secretarial Team with all administrative tasks to ensure the activities of the Company Secretariat function are conducted in an organised timely and appropriate manner. To play an active role in providing a consistently high level of administrative services to the organisation and help to project a professional and positive image of the department and governance as a whole.
- Assist in maintaining a statutory database of company registers and information (using Blueprint)
- Preparation and filing of documents with Companies House to comply with statutory requirements, e.g. annual confirmation statement, changes of share capital and directors
- Liaising with Directors, General Managers and Finance Managers on company secretarial matters
- Attending and taking minutes of project board meetings
- Preparation and issue of share and subordinated debt certificates
- Filing and maintaining hard and soft copy company and departmental records
- Coordinate and prepare responses and documentation for requests
- Providing company secretarial support on major transactions
- Assist in development and implementation of Corporate Policy and governance
- Actively promote the delivery of Professional Co Sec services across the companies through the use of procedural guidelines and training
- Assisting with audit information requests
- Providing support to other members of the Secretariat team when required during periods of absence or when workload pressures dictate
- Carry out additional ad hoc duties as required
Experience and Knowledge
- Proven knowledge, understanding and experience of company secretarial work.
- Minimum six years working in a company secretarial team.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Blueprint.
- Minute taking experience
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, experience of interacting with senior management and directors
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple workloads
- Good administrative skills and ability to work to deadlines; and appreciates the importance of maintaining confidentiality and dealing with sensitive matters
- ICSA CSQS Qualified
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.