Are you an experienced Compliance Assessor looking for a new job? This role is a regional role where you will be covering Manchester, Stoke and York.
This role sits within Compliance, which is responsible for managing the Group's compliance responsibilities including gas servicing and fire risk assessments to ensure the Group's properties comply with legislation.
Job title:Compliance Assessor
Rate of pay:£16.75 per hour
The role of a Compliance Assessor:
- Undertake fire risk assessments, audits, inspections and surveys as directed across a broad range of stock, including works completed by internal and external contractors, in line with organisational policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and ensure risk to the Group is minimised.
- Manage works related to fire risk assessments, inspections and surveys within agreed financial limits and in accordance with the organisation's financial policies and procedures.
- Produce reports and documentation for work specifications to assist in addressing and resolving issues to ensure the Group is compliant with relevant legislation.
- Maintain records of fire risk assessments and related activities to demonstrate that inspections and remedial actions meet KPIs and ensure the Group's properties are compliant.
- Raise awareness of fire risks and promote fire safety measures to support the maintenance of safe environments for staff and customers.
- Coordinate, communicate and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, identifying any shortfalls in service delivery and ensuring they are dealt with appropriately.
- Contribute, as appropriate, to special programmes and projects in support of the Group's values and objectives.
The requirements of a Compliance Assessor:
- Recent experience of undertaking a similar role
- Some experience in a building and surveying environment
- Some knowledge of Fire regulations including the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, legislation and current and good practice
- Some experience of analysing and diagnosing problems and implementing effective solutions
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and prioritising work loads
- Working knowledge of legislation and current practices
- Good understanding of written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Ability to interpret building design plans
- Ability to interpret computerised data
- Basic Microsoft Word
- Basic Microsoft Excel
- Email and internet communications
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley Willingham!