Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inasset managementindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join thecompany as a Construction Liaison Manageron9 month contractand full time basis.
Provide oversight and leadership to the Works activities of all parties; seeking to ensure that the obligations and timescales set out in the Project Agreement and Project Documents are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Review and audit the activities of the construction parties, reporting to the General Manager on their performance and highlighting areas requiring improvement. Provide proposed corrective actions for areas requiring improvement and monitor their implementation.
- Establish a comprehensive programme of Works-related meetings with agreed agendas, attendees and chair responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the delivery of Project Companies health & safety policy and strategies in relation to all construction matters. Ensure that the Works are managed safely by the Sub-contractor and that the scheme designed and delivered is safe in operation over the concession period. Report on any and all deficiencies.
- Ensure that a robust sign-off procedure and process operates between all relevant parties involved in the design and construction process.
- Liaise with the Lenders and their Technical Advisers.
- Monitor the interface between the Works, the general public, neighbours, visitors and hospital staff and help resolve any issues of concern.
- Manage the interim valuation and payment process.
- Proven experience working in PFI projects in a complex healthcare or similar complex environment during construction phase(s)
- Working to complex Project Agreements
- Good general understanding of the funding and contractual structure of PFI projects
- Managing relationships with Project Co Board, funders/lenders, technical advisors, construction contractors and the Health Board at a senior/Board level
- Working with detailed contractual/statutory/legal documents and ensuring compliance
- Ability to provide advice and guidance to other parties on key risk management matters
- Experience of implementing, monitoring and updating systems and processes to manage complex contractual matters to ensure compliance with rights and obligations
- Demonstrated proactive management of complex contractual issues and relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage potential and actual disputes to minimise risk to the SPV
- Professional in approach, outward looking and confident
- Relates easily to staff at all levels
- Promotes effective team work, shares information widely
- Perceived by others as open and approachable
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A professional qualification in management or a related discipline, to degree level or equivalent would be strongly preferred
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.