We are currently looking to recruit an experienced construction manager to work within a fast growing, dynamic construction company based in West London. The candidate must have a proven track record of delivering both new build and refurbishment projects.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge and be willing to work towards gaining chartership with CIOB. The candidate must possess a professional working approach have good communication skills; good negotiation skills a strong work ethic are important.
Job Title: Construction Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of a Construction Manager:
· Assisting with tender submissions
· Assisting with interim valuations and final accounts.
· Assisting with procurement of materials and suppliers.
· Carry out interim site visits and quality control checks.
· Attending pre-commencement meetings and progress meetings.
· Assisting with the compilation of O+M manuals and Health and safety files.
· General Project managing of minor work division with the aim of managing larger scale projects in the future.
The requirements of a Construction Manager:
· Valid SMSTS.
· Valid CSCS.
· HNC or degree in relevant subject.
· Previous New Build Residential and refurbishment experience.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.