Job Title: Contact Centre Deputy Manager
Hours and work pattern: 40 Hours aweek , Monday – Friday 9:00 - 18:00
Job overview:We now have an amazing new full time job opportunity for a Deputy Manager position at our Lambeth contact centres. The successful candidate will have the chance to showcase and build on their managerial and coordination skills effectively whilst assisting centre managers with managerial procedures enabling an efficient course of action for all contact referrals at the centre.
- To assist the manager in the general running of the centre and to undertake his/her responsibilities as may be designated in their absence, including attending the Centre Managers meeting at Head Office
- To manage the daily workload of the Supervised Contact Workers, matching workers to contacts and ensure all work is covered.
- To maintain and develop relationships with Local Authorities, social workers, solicitors and other professionals and service users whilst ensuring contact demands are met.
- To ensure the centre is a safe environment to work in and visit.
- Observe and work to campanies Core values
- To check the content of reports submitted by Supervised Contact Worker, addressing any issues identified by these reports to the relevant channels. Liaising with service staff to improve the quality of reports where required.
- To coordinate planning and review meetings and booking with our clients and service users, ensuring information is shared to the appropriate people, and take payments if required. •
- To write and deliver safeguarding training sessions for service staff as required, upon request of Family Support Services Manager.
- Minium 6months contact supervisory experience
- Full UK license ( desired bit not essensial )
- Level 3 or higher qualification related to children or young people