Are you available immediately and seeking a new role? Do you possess excellent customer service skills and enjoy speaking with different people? If yes, please keep reading!
Our client conducts market research for all different types of businesses and requires customer orientated individuals to work on a short term assignment. There may also be future potential for other assignments on a long term business.
You will be required to make business to business calls and be able to confidently ask questions and note down answers on the system.
Job Title: Contact Centre Operative
Rate of Pay: £325 per week
The Role of a Contact Centre Operative:
- Making outbound calls to consumers and businesses
- Completing surveys over the phone
- Inputting data
Training will be provided on your first day. Working hours are Monday to Friday 1pm - 9pm. There may be some availability on Saturdays 9am-2pm also.
Requirements of a Contact Centre Operative:
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- IT literate and able to input basic data
- Able to work from a script
- Confident and self-motivated
- Attractive salary for a short term assignment
- Weekly pay
- Future possible assignments in this role
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- Holiday pay
If you are interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.