Are you an experiencedContract Operations Coordinator looking for a new role in the Sittingbourne area? Swanstaff Recruitment are eager to speak to someone like you! You will be placed with our prestigious client assisting the ongoing goals of the business on a temp to perm basis!
This start date for this role is 25th January 2021!
Job title:Contract Operations Coordinator
Hours of work:07:00 – 18:00
The role of a Contract Operations Coordinator:
- To assist with the day to day management of total waste management contract under direction of the Enterprise manager.
- Waste data reporting and analysis in line with the customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with increasing productivity and efficiency
- Control of shift Rota including the allocation of overtime and management annual leave of staff
- Schedule Maintenance, services, and MOT in line with regulations
- Compliance and record keeping for road tipper fleet
- Assisting with Logistics and health and safety to meet contract requirements
- Developing systems with the customer to improve rate of landfill diversion
- Complying with all relevant legislation and permits
- Develop business opportunities within the industry
- Supervision of sub-contractors undertake operations on the company’s behalf ensuring all H&S paperwork and insurance documents are present and correct
- Undertake all relevant Health & Safety paperwork to undertake activities that you manage, including and not limited to ensuring the customer receives copies of documentation in advance of the operation commencing and that all operators have completed paperwork
- Act as direct contact for customer representative
- Inputting all purchase and sales information on the company systems as required in a timely manner
- Compliance and record keeping for onsite fleet, as well as scheduling maintenance, and service records.
- Complete Customer Audits in line with customers request
- Attending various trade events to promote the business as a whole
- Assist in any other business opportunities, business development and business promotion
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
The requirements for a Contract Operations Coordinator:
- Previous Administration experience would be beneficial
- Previous experience in Waste or Transport industries is beneficial
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie McMullen!