Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in asbestos managementindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join thecompany as aContracts Administrator on permanenet and full time basis.
Duties will include:-
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Senior Admin Role within the asbestos Industry
- Data Entry for Asbestos Survey & Removal workbooks/ Quality Checking Reports
- Generating Site Packs & Report/ Quality Checking Site Packs
- Arranging Air tests, producing Waste Notes & typing up Plan of Works
- General Admin Duties
- Liaising with clients/tenants/suppliers/work colleagues
- Managing a Framework Contract
- Overseeing Framework Contracts/spreadsheets on a weekly basis
The candidate must have previous office experience and should include a minimum of the following:-
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Good Telephone Skills
- Able to Meet Deadlines
- A good level of typing ability
Hours 8.45am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.