Swanstaff are currently looking for Conveyor Line Operatives to join their most important team in the warehouse - the conveyor line operative. You must hold a full availability between Sunday and Friday, with your Saturday off and one day during the week. Your standard working hours will be 3pm to midnight, with overtime available to thriving candidates.
Are you looking to work for one of the UK's biggest fresh fruit and vegetable provider? Are you looking to thrive within an ever-growing warehouse? Then you are the one!
Job title: Conveyor Warehouse Operative
Location: Waltham Cross
Rate of pay: £9.85 per hour
Daily duties of a Conveyor Warehouse Operative:
- Picking products into labelled cases - up to 15kg.
- All aspects of general warehouse duties.
- Operating of manual pump trucks.
Please note - This is a COLD environment, you will need to wear suitable clothing i.e. jumpers, jacket etc.
Requirements of a Conveyor Warehouse Operative:
- You must have 12 months solid experience within a warehouse.
- You must have used a manual pump truck previously.
- You must be able to commit to a full time ongoing role.
Benefits of working with Swanstaff & our client:
- Your own consultant from initial phone call through to client transfer.
- Introduction pack with all information to take home.
- Welcome to Work scheme.
- Overtime available.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jade on 01992 631987 for more information!